Thursday, May 19, 2011

Updates


Another neglected blog. Audrey is 17 months old today and I have a little over 4 weeks until Benjamin makes his arrival. Time has flown by. I have been very busy raising a toddler, working on a master's degree, renovating a house, teaching at the police academy, preparing for another baby, organizing a new home business venture. Call me crazy. I am really not one of those people that like to brag about being busy. I like to relax and play in the yard with Audrey. I just always seem to take on a lot at one time. Maybe I like the pressure, maybe I just like to complain that I have too much to do. Either way, there are my reasons for neglecting this blog and hopefully, I will post more often now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com